Dat Enhancement Proposals (DEPs)
This page contains a series of "Dat Enhancement Proposal" (DEP) documents, part of the Dat Protocol development and standardization process.
These documents might be interesting reading to anybody wanting to learn more about protocol nitty gritties or the consensus process, but the documentation at docs.datproject.org is specifically written with end-users and application developers in mind.
- [Draft] DEP-0001: The Dat Enhancement Proposal Process
- [Draft] DEP-0002: Hypercore
- [Draft] DEP-0003: HTTP Pinning Service API
- [Draft] DEP-0004: Hyperdb
- [Draft] DEP-0005: DNS
- [Draft] DEP-0006: Session Data (Extension Message)
- [Draft] DEP-0007: Hypercore Header
- [Draft] DEP-0008: Multi-Writer
- [Draft] DEP-0009: Hypercore SLEEP Headers
- [Draft] DEP-0010: Hypercore Wire Protocol
View pre-draft DEPs on GitHub.